Thursday 24 January 2013


…As I rolled to my feet and started running I looked up at the road ahead of me. The one time that I get caught out by the zombies has to be the day that they bring out the artillery. Not only was I heading for a handful of regular zombie but also the largest bipedal creature that I had ever seen. This thing was ten foot tall and six foot wide. It was a juggernaut; there was nothing else that it could have been. I didn’t know what was going on but it was clear that whoever was in charge of this not so little experiment was stepping it up a level. There was very little that I could do at this point, the Juggernaut in front and Hound behind, I had to make a decision should I turn around and risk Hound or do I go on and hope that there’s a way around Juggernaut. Having just seen Hound burn down a building and jump effortlessly onto a six foot wall I felt that it was worth the risk against this unknown threat…

No comments:

Post a Comment