Thursday 25 October 2012

Contact


Greetings surface dwellers. I don’t know if this message will get through to you as I have a limited signal. I am unable to make contact with anyone on the surface. I have been trapped in some sort of underground city. I believe that it is a government research project. Its purpose is one of two things. It is either to test the strength of their mutations or to see if the human race can fight off a zombie invasion. Either way I have been trapped here for a month now, this facility is huge; it stretches out for miles in each direction. I am not sure if there are any other people down here, I know that there are animals down here because I have come across some, but other than this I am unaware of what is going on. I don’t have much time now as it will be dark soon, (there is an artificial lighting system), I must find somewhere to shelter before the zombies find me. I will try to communicate again if I can…

No comments:

Post a Comment